How will you be spending ThanksGiving day?

I plan on watching TV and then visit my son whose invited me for a Thanksgiving Get together Meal. Man I love it when someone else cooks and cleans and I dont have to rush to cook and then go to work! (He does) . But its appreciated, since I can no longer deal with a grown family. I dont have the room for us all! Kids and Grandchildren, all at one table or in one room? Has not happened since my youngest was in High school. I do miss it, but I dont miss the rush and work and disappointments and spills on my expensive linen table cloth; a Tradition with my daughter and now my grandchildren to make a spill of gravy or soda pop! You have kids and that happens. lol. ITs great that I dont have to travel too far either. They live very close to me. And while there, after the meal we generally watch a Christmas movie or some Holiday Flick my son has previously recorded for the occasion. One year we watched a Magic Show in slow motion, took almost 2 hours, but was interesting. I wonder how he will top that. And then we will be dancing to a Wii dances and love the contests! Young and old a like get involved. Its kind a neat to see who wins! Then more eating, I am sure , its dessert! More than I care to, but its just fun to get together with everyone! Hope you all have a wonderful time celebrating! Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

emmidr

Asked by emmidr at 8:24 AM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Holidays

• Probably cleaning house to get ready for the Thanksgiving dinner we'll be hosting Friday!
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 8:39 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• i'll be staying home cooking and cleaning...happy thanksgiving to u
    honesty33

Answer by honesty33 at 9:08 AM on Nov. 24, 2010