1800contacts

If I know my prescription, can I just buy my lenses online or do I need to have a doctor varify the prescription?

Rachel24517

Asked by Rachel24517 at 8:36 AM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Shopping

• They will have your doctor verify your prescription.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 8:38 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I think they want to know that the prescription is current (within one year) and that also takes care of verifying that it's accurate and genuine. Some eye doctors want you to think that they can't give you that info, but the law says otherwise so don't be afraid to ask for it.
    DivaDynamite

Answer by DivaDynamite at 10:37 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Go to the site, put in all your information. When you hit send, they will call your eye doctor. If you haven't had an eye check up within 1 year, they won't sell them to you.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:33 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• It's a great savings though. I do it all the time. I get 1 years worth. See if you can find a coupon. They run good specials.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:34 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Yes you do. I have been doing it for years
    emilysmom1966

Answer by emilysmom1966 at 9:10 PM on Nov. 24, 2010