Do you plan on having more kids?

Between the two of us, we have a combined total of 4 kids and 2 dogs. We're DONE!!!

Youngest is 3 and we can't wait until he's old enough to go into the world!!

AtHomeMommy-3

Asked by AtHomeMommy-3 at 8:41 AM on Nov. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• yes, we have 4 and one on the way, Kaleb 7, Kallista 4, Chloe 3, Daisy , 1 and Ginger is due in Jan! We also have 2 dogs, Duchess and Belle, and a cat St. Louie. The fact is that we make good money, I have flly trined pets, and I love having a large famly( yes we are Catholic) and we will probably have 2 more . Right now we are 25, and want to be done by 30!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 11:58 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• well.. dh just got back from deployment and it seems like all he can talk about is when are we going to have another baby... Im pretty nervous to have another since our 1st just turned 4. he is potty trained, goes to bed perfectly, I had no bad experiences during pregnancy or infancy, so im scared, like I got really lucky with my first one, what if the second one is a terror? so I think we will have at least one more.. now the question is when?
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 8:44 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I can't have any more, but I would have liked to try one more time. I do have two wonderful sons whom I love with all my heart! My older son is such an awesome big brother, and my little one is a firecracker! LOL
    Shelby72

Answer by Shelby72 at 8:47 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• nope...we have 2 kids and after i had our son i was told it would be a health risk for me and the next baby if i got pregnant again b/c my uterus is damaged from having 2 large babies
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 8:42 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Definitely planning on having more children. My hubby and I had one daughter, 2 and two dogs as well. We are thinking about getting the dogs new homes for other reasons than just having another baby, but that does play a part.

We have decided that two would be great, but three would not hurt. Currently TTC
    MrsJStearns

Answer by MrsJStearns at 8:43 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I do not want more. I have two and that is plenty. DH an I both were sterilized a few years ago.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 8:43 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Hell no. One is enough.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 8:43 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I have 4 and we are thinking maybe 1 more but that is only after I lose a good 50 pounds and we get some more debt paid down.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 8:43 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I have three that's my limit.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 8:51 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I've had one child and one hysterectomy and I'm single. But if anyone dropped a baby on my doorstep, I'd be thrilled!!!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 8:52 AM on Nov. 24, 2010