TSA scans and pats? Don't wear a skirt?

I saw the news article about it and they totally grope all over you, I'm assuming it would be a bad idea to wear a short skirt on a plane in that case?

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 8:45 AM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Travel

• saw some funnies about this:
    Can't see London
    Can't see France
    unless we see your underpants.
    Sorry, I know its serious but....I guess I don't fly enough to worry that much.
    chris219

Answer by chris219 at 9:11 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I just heard there is a guy that was going to wear a Kilt with nothing on under it give them a real thrill LOL!
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:59 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I would think it's bad to wear a shorts skirt on a plane regardless, but I'm not that graceful. Maybe just wear leggings for the fly itself?
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 8:49 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Oh man I never even thought about that. I would go for the body scan anyway, or just not fly... the only people that are allowed to touch me are my husband and my doctor.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 8:54 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Maybe you should look at their guidelines. The don't grope you. They use the backside of their hands to touch you so how much groping can they do.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:04 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• haha..yeah, but it'd make the job easier on the agent! j/k...i think i read they advise snug-fitting clothing..pants, i'd say..and not real baggy stuff, unless you plan on taking a lot off to get to the inital layer.
    are you flying?
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:48 AM on Nov. 24, 2010