Stomach pain

I wasn't feeling too well yesterday, I was having the runs for no reason, I was so dizzy it was like the world was spinning kinda dizzy, I threw up and felt really nauseous too.

All of late evening of yesterday and as of right now, I'm having these weird tummy pains. I know I had contractions at first, but now I can't really tell what it is...it's been going on all night though and hasn't let me sleep very decently! It's almost a feeling of an upset stomach but it's right below the belly (aka the part we can't see lol the v-shaped area before the vagina)

any ideas??
Btw I'm 38 weeks tomorrow

MissesRoyalty

Asked by MissesRoyalty at 9:02 AM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Call your doctor because I remember my doctor telling me that diarehha and vomitting could be a sign of early labor. Good luck - I am thinking of you!
    tarakenyon06

Answer by tarakenyon06 at 9:05 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• hmm i would call the doc and see what they say
    alaina_20

Answer by alaina_20 at 5:33 PM on Nov. 24, 2010