hcg level not doubling in 48 hours

sunday night i was in the er for cramping my hcg levels were 897...i went to get follow up bloodwork yesterday and its only 937...what does it mean now that its going up but not properly? it should have doubled...

lululovexox

Asked by lululovexox at 9:07 AM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I wouldn't worry too much doubling. Is 48-72 hrs. As your hcg increases it take longer to double. I knowmany Dursteler don't lite to run hcg tests because it causes mom to worry more. Good luck and congrats
    mtnaspen

Answer by mtnaspen at 9:19 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• How far along are you supposed to be? The hcg levels not doubling (or close to) in 48 hours is always a concerning sign early on, especially if you are cramping, BUT some people make it through that unscathed. Msg me if you have more questions..Ive been through that twice ;)
    MamaBuggy

Answer by MamaBuggy at 9:33 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• i think it just depends on how far along u are.as long as the levels arent going down i think u will be ok
    alaina_20

Answer by alaina_20 at 5:31 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Hope all is ok with you, they dnt always knw whats going on in there. My hcg was rising accordingly but I had lost the baby, not trying to worry you just saying it could be something or nothing.
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 3:28 PM on Nov. 25, 2010