Anyone else going to be religious?

I'm moving into the church sancutary. Because I want to be there when the tribulation times come b/c we just voted the antichrist into office......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I already am thank you very much and I voted OBAMA!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I already go to church... But I think you are more than Right!!
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 12:09 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• im about to to and i dont like going to church im about to make myself tho and im gonna start praying every night
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 12:10 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I am not happy about Obama being elected either, but we have to remember that God is in control. Whatever happens, we have to have faith. We also HAVE to pray for him now. He's our leader, like it or not! I will not be fearful, and you don't have to live in the church sanctuary to be protected! Don't limit God!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 12:10 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Get over it!! It's over. YOUR man LOST. Now GROW up!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Sounds like Anon Needs to grow up...lol
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 12:12 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• It does say in the bible that people will follow a false phophet - well I now present to you OBAMA - amazing how people here in America can elect a man for president who doesn't salute our flag or believe in our national anthem. Well when everything goes to hell and they are saying what the hell did I do by electing this man, I will be one of the first people to point my finger and tell them how stupid and moronic I think they are!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I will be one of the first people to point my finger and tell them how stupid and moronic I think they are!

Well. then wouldn't you be right there in hell with them? For judging them? This doesn't make sense to me. You are the person that gives the rest of us Christians a bad reputation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• And isn't That Christlike?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Fallacy- He is an American. Face It- Accept it. It is time for Change... Don't worry about what side he is on just know you are on God's side.
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 12:47 AM on Nov. 5, 2008