How do people feel about multiple abortions?

Recently read about Fantasia Borino admitting that she was pregnant by her married boyfriend, and she had an abortion before she attempted suicide. I've read that this is his her 2nd one. She got pregnant by a boyfriend before him, and aborted that one as well. How do you feel about women who have multiple abortions? Do you think they are taking the necessary precautions to not get pregnant. I know people who have had one and regret it dearly. I'm wondering how people would feel after 2 or even 3.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Health

• They're legal. Why should it matter if someone has zero, one, two, or more?
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 9:14 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I feel that is her business and again what bob eats does not make me so why do I care. People do what they have to and no one can jusdge or should judge after the fact.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:15 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Those are the kind of people who their first did not affect them, how sad.

Answer by older at 9:15 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I would think multiple abortions are bad for your health...that's what i've always heard
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:16 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• And I understand that they are legal lol but should they be used as a form of birth control because you're not taking necessary precautions to protect yourself from getting pregnant.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:17 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• It is a gross, sad, selfish, and horrible thing to do...one two three....any number in my book.
    kristinashley24

Answer by kristinashley24 at 9:17 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I completly agree! In my opinion, you should have to ahve a better reason then you got pregnant by your married boyfriend to have one. I can see having an abortion if you get raped, but just because you werent taking precautions...that is stupid and selfish.
    JuneBug1985

Answer by JuneBug1985 at 9:35 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• And to think of how hard it was for me to get pregnant with a planned pregnancy.

Abortion makes me very sad, no matter how many a person has. In a perfect world women would embrace pregnancy and children would be a blessing. Unfortunatley our society says the opposite.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I feel the same way about multiple as I do about one..I do not agree with it! If they would keep their damn legs closed and be careful they wouldn't have to kill innocent children!!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:40 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Abortion is NOT the answer to birth control. You'd think she'd have learned that by now.
    RubyinPA

Answer by RubyinPA at 9:43 AM on Nov. 24, 2010