Weirdest dream?

What is the weirdest pregnancy dream you have ever had?

Last night I had a dream that I had the baby early, but then they had to put the baby back in!!! And that a MAN was producing breastmilk for the baby!!! There were other strange parts too, but that is the basic jist! lol

mistical_me

Asked by mistical_me at 9:18 AM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The strangest dream I had wasn't even about the baby. It was about a green gummy bear...with a black top hat...trying to kidnap me and my mom. It was so real feeling that when I woke up and was in that barely awake and can't think straight phase I sent my mom a txt warning her about the green gummy bear...I have yet to live it down. LOL!
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 9:52 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I dont remember having any really weird dreams. The only dream I really remember was I was standing in my parents with a little boy dressed in a blue and red outfit with a matching hat. Then when my son was about 6 months old (if that old) I was standing in my parents with him and he was in that same matching outfit. (When I had the dream I didnt know what the sex of the baby was.)
    JuneBug1985

Answer by JuneBug1985 at 9:29 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I had one over and over. He was born black. Not like...African American. No...like tar/coal/crayola crayon black. The doc told me it was a genetic abnormality and he would look like that his whole life. At the end of the dream I gave him to a bunch of carnies.

Jenny-talia

Answer by Jenny-talia at 9:32 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• My dream was that I was at work which was at the time walmart, and my water broke... they put me on a cart in the back room and were wheeling me to the hospital which was inside walmart.... Then I dreampt that I skipped past the whole having the baby, but he was out and my mother had stolen him and taken him to raise him. I was chasing her down in my hospital gown running through the walmart/hospital with my bum flashing all my co-workers... I finally found her and she tried to act like she wasn't doing what she was doing.... I took the baby from her and told her to never try and come to see us because of what she had done... then I woke up.
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 7:58 PM on Nov. 24, 2010