TSA: S/O, when you decline the scan and the pat down fails...what's next? adult content

Ok, so a terrorist turns down the body scan and gets a pat down. Later they board the plane and remove their weapon from their vagina or anal cavity...
Will the TSA enact a body cavity search since pat down will not catch something like this?

How far are they going to take this?

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 10:07 AM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Well if the terrorists were only using metal then we wouldn't have the need for the naked xray machine and groping sessions. So the metal detector point is kinda moot don't ya think. Why don't they just staff an obgyn and a family physician at every check point. That way i can get my pap smear and the guys can get their prostate exam at the same time. Problem solved.

That would save money for health care since anyone who flies would be getting regular check ups.lol
    tabekat

Answer by tabekat at 11:41 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• If it get's too hard to get a bomb or gun on a plane what do you think they will start using? I don't suppose some of you have given a thought to the new generation of weapons...biological ones. A biological weapon can be carried by an infected host and NOTHING will detect it. Remember girls..the enemy is always one step ahead.

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:58 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• The metal detector would catch anything shoved in one of those areas.

Are you naive or just a contrarian?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:55 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I don't know.. that's why I don't fly any more. When I flew last year to see my family from Phoenix to Colorado I set off the metal detector because they had me walk through holding my daughter and her head hit the side. I guess if something touches the sides it sets it off. So I was held in the "special inspection" area for about an hour until they could find a free female TSA agent to pat me and my daughter down. She poked my lactating (was still nursing my daughter), swollen, pregnant breasts without warning and said gruffly "What's in your bra?" I said "Uh, my BREASTS" and then she informed me that they looked lumpy. Thanks, bitch, maybe that's because I haven't been able to nurse in 6 hours and I'm 9 weeks pregnant.

I don't appreciate the accusatory attitude they have. Pisses me off. And I am NOT going to submit to a body scan OR a violating pat down ever again.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:13 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• C4 is a popular explosive and is not metal. Some explosives consists of liquids combining with an electric charge like static electricity. If a terrorist wanted to get an explosive on an airplane, they could go through the metal detector, the full body scanner, and the groping pat down and STILL not get caught.

These measures are protecting no one.
    Gal51

Answer by Gal51 at 10:21 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• The TSA has said they will not do cavity searches. Terrorists are celebrating with "shove the bomb up your bum" parties right now. BUT, the TSA is going to feel up your Grandma. So don't worry, you'll be safe.
    SuperChicken

Answer by SuperChicken at 10:22 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Dogs would be used if a German Shepherd sold for 500K each.
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 10:30 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

Ahhhh ... ain't inflation great! You can thank the FED for that one.
    Gal51

Answer by Gal51 at 10:43 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• The ones accepting these crazy,violating measures so easily make me nauseous too kerp.We are Americans for Christs sake..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:15 AM on Nov. 24, 2010