am i pregnant

my last period was 10-20, i am having preg. signs, nausea, sore breast, so on nov.16 took 2 preg test both postive, and on the 18th started bleeding so i took 2 more both postive, i stopped bleeding 2 days later, i never had any cramping, pain blood clots, and on the 22nd had blood test done it said neg. but t is now the 24 and still having all of the symptoms

should i take anothe urine test?

pamela-2

Asked by pamela-2 at 10:48 AM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If the blood test was negative, probably not. Wait a week and test again.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 10:50 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• have you taken another test yourself? did you tell them about the positives you got and the bleeding? how heavy wasthe bleeding? my guess is that either your pregnant and the blood test wasn't acurate (which would be rare) or you had a misscariage since you got three positives i wouldnt say it was the tests. test again in the morning, but if got a positive and started having period bleeding I'd go in asap good luck!
    Mrs.KV

Answer by Mrs.KV at 10:54 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I agree with "Mrs.KV" completely... I would take her advice.
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 4:45 PM on Nov. 24, 2010