need some advice...

so my hubbs is best man at his best friend from highschools wedding. what would be a good gift idea for a bachelor party gift for someone who isnt in to the dirty gifts. They are a great couple, but we don't know her that well except she is very traditional, they are waiting until marriage and they don't really drink or anything. what could the hubbs do for gift? i was also thinking of a shirt we could make that he could wear for the bachelor party with something funny like something on the front that says "the soon to be hubby" and on the back "sorry ladies I'm taken" I'm trying to stay clean clean but if you got funny ideas send them my way thanx!

Mrs.KV

Asked by Mrs.KV at 10:48 AM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Shopping

• i like the shirt idea its really cute. for a gift you could get them tickets to a ballet or a show whatever kind of thing they are interested in or a maid service to keep their house done while they are on their honeymoon
    momofalltrades

Answer by momofalltrades at 10:52 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Something for their honeymoon... a romantic dinner at a nice restaurant where they're staying. An upgrade on a room where they're staying or another night at the hotel.

Maybe a scrapbook/collage of the wedding photos you took
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 10:59 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I have NEVER met a man that was not into something a little dirty for a party. Sexually active or not. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Are you buying for both or just him at the party? If it is just him, we bought our groomsmen poker chips and dominos. It was something my husband and his friends always played in grad school.
    tracimed

Answer by tracimed at 2:54 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Love and Respect book. Or Night light by James Dobson, its a couples devotion. Oh, sorry maybe not to give at bachelor party.
    chris219

Answer by chris219 at 9:00 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• op - your fift sounda good..
    emilysmom1966

Answer by emilysmom1966 at 9:09 PM on Nov. 24, 2010