Who thinks they have the most gorgeous baby ever?

I want you to tell me why you think you have the prettiest baby in the world and post a picture of him or her. )-12 months please I'm going to pick a winner by 11/10/08

JGJ

Asked by JGJ at 12:20 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I think every mom thinks that their child is most beautiful and to them of course they would be! I wouldn't want anyone judging my child but I do think he's pretty damn cute! I'd post a picture but I don't know how...he's on my page though!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:13 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• My baby isn't born yet, but he's the cutest baby in an ultrasound I've ever seen!
    the.deadly.mrs

Answer by the.deadly.mrs at 12:30 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• PhotobucketPhotobucket I THINK MY BABY IS ONE OF THE CUTEST BECOUSE OF HER ATTITUDE,SHES PRETTY SMART ALREADY SITTING BY HERSELF AND PULLING HER SELF UP.SHE IS EASY TO PLEASE AND SHE LOVES TO TALK TO PEOPLE
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 5:07 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• SORRY I REALY LIKE THIS ONEPhotobucket
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 5:14 PM on Nov. 6, 2008