I know that EPT can detect pregnancy 5 days early....but I feel so pregnant right now and I have 8 days to go til my expected period. If I'm pregnant now, why wouldn't it show up on a test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:02 AM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i dont know im not sure i really thought i was preggo so i tested myself and i wasnt then i got my period 1 week later.
    meg17

Answer by meg17 at 8:15 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Because it is based on the hormones in your body, and each day the closer to your period it gets stronger and more detectable.
    Deanna14

Answer by Deanna14 at 8:40 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Yea I found out I was pregnant so early that one test said I was and four others said i wasn't so before I decided to say i wasn't i got a blood test that confirmed I was. So if you think you are (and it's this early) go get a blood test, it'll be the most reliable.
    Mrs.Wills

Answer by Mrs.Wills at 3:12 PM on Jun. 19, 2008