I found out i was a month pregnant on the 19 of june but started my period on the 25th n had it like i usually do , for a week... is that normal..

samara86

Asked by samara86 at 2:34 PM on Jul. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It never happened to me, but I know a lot of women who had their periods when they were pregnant. Unless there's an unusual amount of cramping or bleeding, I don't think you should get too worried. Just to be sure, you should at least call your doctor, if not make an appointment.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 3:47 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• I had normal periods with both of my kids, until I was about 5 months pregnant. I never knew I was pregnant with either of them until I finally did miss my period. Imagine my surprise when I finally went to the doctor and they said both times...uh, no lady you're not just a month along!! Try more like about 19 weeks! And I bled off and on with both of them, and my dr. said that some women just do that. Just check with your's, to be sure everything is ok.
    Sue41

Answer by Sue41 at 4:44 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• my advice from whhat i read is when a woman test positive for pregnancy and then bleed that could be a chemical pregnancy. A chemical pregnancy is where you are pregnancy but the embryo for some reason doesn't implant in the uterus. Did you test positive before a missed period if so then that couls be a possibility to youe situation or like vevryone else has said a period while preganat as lon as your not passing any huge clots and no fetal tissue you should be fine. Just try to get off your feet as much as you can until you see the doctor
    momwa6

Answer by momwa6 at 12:50 AM on Jul. 6, 2008