feeling not pregnant but i am?!?

hello im about over a month preg maybe almost 2 months (i find out dec 8th how far along i am) when i found out i was preg i was very excited. I felt really sick and just layed on the couch all last week but it seems this week my boobs are sore but other than that i feel kinda normal and it really worries me i might be having another miscarrage. I had a miscarrage back in April and was supposed to be due this month on the 29th. I knew something was wrong before when i didnt feel pregnant anymore and i had spotting and my boobs just stoppsed hurting. I really hope nothing is wrong...i may be worrying for no reason. Has anyone had this problem before....i mean i felt sick and now i dont err its frustrating

jessicajane1988

Asked by jessicajane1988 at 11:17 AM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Do not stress....find something to keep you occupied. You know you just may be eating right and this may be a great pregnancy for you. My first 2 I felt great the first trimester and it would do that. Your boobs are sore so you are probably still good. Just enjoy and have faith.

Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 11:23 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I think the sore boobs is definitely a good sign. I also had a miscarraige with my first pregnancy and when my boobs stopped being sore, that was when there was a problem. December 8th will be here soon and I am sure it will all work out fine. Just try to keep occuped as Momforhealth said and keep positive. I know pregnancy after miscarraige is very scary but you are in my thoughts!
    tarakenyon06

Answer by tarakenyon06 at 11:36 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Morning sickness is a funny thing... it can be all day long, just in the morning, for months at a time, or sometimes it is only a week or more. Make sure you are taking it easy, taking a prenatal, and eating a balanced diet. Just because you don't necessarily feel pregnant is not a bad thing... I would feel pregnant, and then feel not pregnant off and on throughout my pregnancies... If you are really concerned, call your doctor, she/he will help you through... I am praying for you that you are still pregnant - I myself had a miscarriage in between my first son and second son... so I am praying for you....
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 4:38 PM on Nov. 24, 2010