To those ttc do you ever change your mind?

its like i want a baby but when another month goes by and i get my cycle.i lose hope and start thinkg maybe were not ready for another baby. maybe thats why nothings happening. so my question is have you ever been sure then unsure thanks so much

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• LOL i know my HUSBAND has. i've been wanting a baby ever since i miscarried this past June. my husband and i started TTC in october but he changed his mind so i got back on the pill. i was pissed haha but now we're gonna start again pretty soon which im pretty sure he wont change his mind again...i hope LOL
    californiakelso

Answer by californiakelso at 2:32 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• unsure...kinda I mean no one (I don't think) is truly ever ready 100% to be a parent, rather you have kids or not already, I get more disapointed then unsure, I know I want to have a baby, just not sure about wanting tobe disapointed month after month.
    Aniyunwiya

Answer by Aniyunwiya at 4:39 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• My SO has never changed his mind at all!!!! Its me that gets a little dis couraged and worried it has not happened yet. I just think im off bc and if it happens it happens im not trying to try it gets stressful
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 10:29 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I can tell you that i had a m/c back in 2004 and I wanted so badly to try again. My DH decided after that he didn't want children. I have a daughter from a previous marriage and I just thought all this time that I would be a mother of one. Mid September he decides that after all this time he wants to have a baby. My daughter is now 11yrs old and that thought of starting over made me not want to do it. I've gone back and forth on this decision and I've decided that if it happens in the next year great if not...I'm done...LOL
    Cubsgirl02

Answer by Cubsgirl02 at 12:16 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Yeah, I go back and forth. I did with the last one also. :) Actually I think my second is the only one I didn't do that with. LOL I had decided we would wait awhile to get pregnant with our first and that's the cycle we conceived her. LOL
    mama3ks97

Answer by mama3ks97 at 5:10 PM on Nov. 5, 2008