tsa overload

Okay yes it's serious I know but is it all we have to talk about on here? It's really getting old

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Travel

• If you dont like it then dont read them.....I wouldnt have even known about any of it if i didnt hear about it on here. there is even a little button saying "Next Question, Please"....you put your mouse on it and click.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:22 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I have to admit I'm sick of seeing questions and posts about it. There's nothing anyone can do about it except bitch and moan and post story after story. My mom flew through several airports yesterday to come here and not once was she patted down or put through a full body scanner.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:39 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I'm pretty over it myself. I've already stated my views on the subject many times. You're either okay with all the crap or not. Next subject!
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 11:51 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• clappingAMEN! It seems this is taking over the answers area, even questions that have nothing to do with flying are being bombarded with junk about it.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:53 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Ha ,lol I was treated like that years ago and never once complained on cafe mom. The tsa guy told make sure when we use the instrument that blows air to keep my shirt down so no one has to see. See what I said? Your boobs. That was 3 years ago. Forgot about it until now with all this tsa talk.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Nov. 24, 2010