WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOUR BRATTY DAUGHTER GOT PREGNANT AT 14 YEARS?

I am responsible for her until she gets 18, right? If I say she has to abort, then she has to abort! She's such a brat and always wants to get her way, I hate the way she acts all the time. She has everything she asks for and instead of thanking us, she goes and gets pregnant and want to keep it. If the kid is anything like my daughter I don't want it. My daughter has only been making my life difficult. Me and the "father's" parents have decided to go with abortion, does she legaly have to do it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• – collapse
    you could kick her out and see if she changes her mind?
    mommyofone15

Answer by mommyofone15 at 11:23 AM on Nov. 24, 2010 (hidden) + expand

• You ARE responsible for her until she's 18. So where were you when she was having sex and getting pregnant? If she knows you think of her like that, you're lucky she hasn't killed herself.
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 11:23 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• im pretty sure this is a troll post.

anyway whether she's 14 or 44, her body HER choice. even though she's a minor they won't abort the baby without HER consent. maybe instead of being a bitch you should support her in her time of need. she is your daughter after all and maybe she gets the brattyness from her mother. how horrible is it to say "if the kid is anything like my daughter i don't want it" you should burn in hell for that statement alone.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:23 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• well if this post is legit then the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. 

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 11:29 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• WOW force her to have an abortion....you should have never been a parent yourself wow how horrible of you!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• No, you can not force her to have an abortion. I feel sorry for your daughter.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 11:27 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• You cant be serious. If she's a brat, you caused it. You raised her.
    Anonymous

• I smell a troll.

And if you're for real.... you want to know why you're daughter is pregnant? It's because you sound like a horrendous parent.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 11:58 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Stop bashing, you don't know her. She always gets her way and she knows how to manipulate me and ger father. She's always been a problem in the house and she's causing problems to my sweet sons too.

Wow! I don't even know where to start here. I really hope this is a joke. Otherwise maybe there is another family member who she can move in with. You obviously don't want her which is so sad and you don't deserve her. No matter how bratty your child is you should never bash your own daughter. What is wrong with you? I feel very bad for her. And your sweet boys? So you favor them and treat her like shit? No wonder she is a brat. Probably the same reason she is pregnant. She is screaming for help and attention. Get your head out of your ass and be a mother!!
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 12:02 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• you could kick her out and see if she changes her mind?

Oh lovely....turn your back on your child so she will do what you want and live with guilt and regret her entire life? Pressuring someone into an abortion is bad enough...putting them in a situation where they feel it's their only option.... That's pretty f-ed up!
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 12:06 PM on Nov. 24, 2010