Have you seen a chiropractor????

I recently fell down my stairs. I went down about 5 of them...really hard! Immediately I started feeling pain. It has been 2 weeks ago on Friday. I think it's time to go see someone about this...I have been living on asprin since that Friday. What was your experience with your chiropractor? I have never been to one.

LoveMyKids0203

Asked by LoveMyKids0203 at 11:36 AM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Health

• I used to go to the chiro often... haven't for a long time, for whatever reason, I'm not sure.

I like their non-invasive care.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 11:38 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I love my chiropractor! I only go when I feel I need an adjustment, takes about 3 sessions (over the course of 2 weeks) every 12-18 months.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 12:01 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I always though chiropractors were quacks until chronic back pain forced me to go to one in sheer desperation.  Now I'm pain free and enjoying life again thanks to my quack lol.  I've been seeing him regularly for years now.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:24 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• i have been going to a chiropractor since i was 13 and involved in my first car accident. right now i am "shopping" for a new one as our current one is moving 1800 miles :(
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 1:23 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• oh my i love them you feel so much better after
    meliscool72

Answer by meliscool72 at 3:03 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I went to one for the first time a couple months ago and it was awesome! I was always afraid of them hurting me but it felt so good and am now pain free.
    saydeejo

Answer by saydeejo at 3:25 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I am afraid too...but you guys are making me feel better! Thanks! I go in like 1 hr!! I am hoping for some relief!
    LoveMyKids0203

Comment by LoveMyKids0203 (original poster) at 3:36 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• how did it go? i was nerveous about going but it was GREAT!
    asil

Answer by asil at 7:10 PM on Nov. 24, 2010