What did people tease you about growing up?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 11:40 AM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When I was in 4th grade with a D cup everyone teased me about "stuffing." I didn't even know what they were talking about! lol... Then someone explained it to me and I proved them wrong... That stopped that...

Beyond that, I was teased for being poor (I only had one pair of jeans), because I'm bisexual (and never hid it), because I'm a Pagan Witch (and again, never hid it)...

Oh, and when I was really young I was teased because I didn't do holidays or anything because my mom was JW... And because I had an afro - and am white...

Honestly, for all the hell I went through, now, I think it was the best thing that could have happened... I learned early to stand up for myself and love me for me...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:05 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• My clothes. My shoes. The fact that I made straight A's. Then, when I got glasses in the 3rd grade, they added that to the list. Once I started high school, though..I didn't get teased anymore. Apparently that was when I became "hot"..or something. lol.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:04 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• my name...

Kelly they added the Smelly on.

Until i punched this girl in the face, ummmm, that ended in 6th grade. I grew up in the city, and was tired of the BS. Violence is not the answer but sometimes you need to shut someone up. Especially when that is the only way they know. Opps forgive me, but that was the last time anyone called me name.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:43 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• The fact that my dad was a known drug dealer :(
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 11:43 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• My weight, and the fact that I was smart.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:41 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• My Texas Twang.... Its gone now, we moved to a VERY hispanic part of my state and everyone thought I was an alien
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 11:41 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• My weight...I was a twig.......
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:49 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• My red hair
    Raindew

Answer by Raindew at 11:52 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Ha. My name is Kelly and I got called smelly sometimes too.

I was teased because of my eye brows, my teeth, I have always had a grown womans body- big boobs and hips so I got teased (by girls) for that, for not being good at sports, being called a slut, there are so many things... I don't really miss being a kid.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 11:54 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• having full blown breasts, I was an early developer.
    raynestar

Answer by raynestar at 11:55 AM on Nov. 24, 2010