Is this normal?

Im 36weeks along and woke up just fine but just a couple hours later my energy completely left im dizzy with a little head pressure and im so exhausted and moody.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yep it's normal...gl you don't have much longer! :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:09 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Try eating some protein - peanut butter, cheese, a yogurt
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:11 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Completely normal!
    Mena929

Answer by Mena929 at 1:27 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I feel the same here and I am only 30 weeks along. And most of the time it feels as if my back and legs are going to give out due to the exhaustion and nerves being lain on and beat up. Doctor said its normal to feel like this so I guess it is. Just rest when you feel like that. A little nap wont hurt either. Good luck.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 1:51 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Yes, this is normal... I had it for both of my pregnancies... usually in the first and last trimester..... just make sure that your blood sugar is ok by eating something, and get up slowly and rest if you can... You are almost to the finish line.... hang in there.
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 4:31 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Where you are in your pregnancy it is totally normal!!!
    Anon344

Answer by Anon344 at 8:36 PM on Nov. 24, 2010