What do you love most about the holidays??

I love how everyone seems to be so happy.It just gives you that warm heart feeling. & I also love how it brings my family together.

CassieM2B

Asked by CassieM2B at 12:13 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Holidays

• Food, presents, decorations, and the general feeling of goodwill and happiness. Dislike the cold, the traffic, the hassle of shopping, and going to relatives or inlaws, just so people you see once a year and you might communicate with once inbetween can pretend like they actually give a crap.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 12:15 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I get to see more of my family this time of year.

I don't like how I always have no money around the holidays even when I budget for them since something always goes wrong...furnace, needing an attorney...
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:16 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I love the feeling of peace, the smells of the holidays and seeing the magic come into my children's eyes - even though they are "way too old" for that.wink

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:18 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I like being with my friends and family. It's nothing like being with the people you love
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 12:20 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• SPENDING FAMILY TIME AND DOING TRADITIONS, AND HOLIDAY FUN.
    carrielynn78

Answer by carrielynn78 at 1:41 PM on Nov. 24, 2010