I was giving my husband head last nite n he came in my mouth n i swallowed it... is that bad for the baby?? im a month preg..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Jul. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Nope, you're fine.
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 2:43 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• LOL (sorry! but it struck me as funny!) Not to worry, I think your baby will be just fine! After all, if you can have sex and your husband can cum inside of you and the baby will be just fine, I don't think it's going to do any harm to the baby after you digest it!
    GothyMama

Answer by GothyMama at 2:43 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• It's just a little protein. What baby can't grow from that? Check out "Talk Sex w/ Sue" on Oxygen channel, sunday nites at 11 pm , I think. She answers all of these questions and more.
    shortcut

Answer by shortcut at 2:45 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• Doesn't that show creep you out. She knows a lot and gives good advice. It really makes me uncomfotable to watch an old and I mean OLD lady play with sex toys and talk about whats goos for her sexually. EEWWWWW
    Anonymous

• You too will be OLD someday!!! LOL
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:32 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• oh man..... I really hope you now know the truth about that. You cannot hurt your baby at all.. do not worry about it.
    saramae17

Answer by saramae17 at 3:34 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• Cum is actually very healthy for you and your baby. It's low in carbs high in protein vitamins and so forth. So not to worry it'll be fine :)
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 3:46 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• At least you didn't ask if you could get pregnant this way! LMAO
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 3:50 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• no dont worry your fine
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 5:51 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• lmao
    Jayzwife

Answer by Jayzwife at 6:07 PM on Jul. 5, 2008