Should I end my relationship because I can't keep up in the Bedroom?

My fiance throw a tiny tantrum when I tell him; "not right now". He gives me the cold shoulder even the silent treatment. We have sex at least 4x a week. Am I being selfish in the bedroom or is he overeacting?

dav61101

Asked by dav61101 at 12:18 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• He has too much time on his hands...i would tell him to start using them
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:22 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• he's being selfish. my hubby is the same way and yours is lucky cause we never have sex 4x a week. 2x at the most! but he gets all huffy too when i refuse and yet when i want some and he doesn't it's suppose to be all gravy! pssh...
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:20 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• He's the one being selfish.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 12:19 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• He is overreacting. He probably thinks that if he acts this way, that you will give in for a sympathy screw.

He should realize that sex isn't only when he wants it. It's a 2 way street.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:20 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• He sounds like an asshole..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:28 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Im going to have to disagree with some of these lovely women in here. U have to understand that men want it more then women so its just him being a man, but away for u to make sex more welcoming for urself is just tell him to do something different for u once in awhile. i take it that most of the women in this room get the same boring sex *sad face* well hunny, just tell him to do something new to spice up the sex and u will be willing to have it just as must as he does. its funny cuz we like to be entertained in the bedroom. Tell him to clean up the kitchen or something *laughs* just tell him he has to be fair on his end as well and stop acting like a spoil brat if he dont wanna make sex more comfy for u as well.
    MummyLuv

Answer by MummyLuv at 12:37 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• he's being selfish! i don't think you should end your relationship because you "can't keep up, i think you should end it because he's an ass
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:22 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• thats not a reason to end your relationship. the other 4 times a week you do it, do you want to or just give in?
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 12:23 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• you should let him know on average most married people dont do it more than once a week. that is the normal standard for marriage and if he gets more than that - he should be thanking his lucky stars.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 12:24 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• and with the temper tantrums - i have found the best thing to counter act that is - imitate him - mock him - do exactly what he does - to show him how rediculas and child like he is acting. people dont realize what they look like until they see someone else do it.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 12:25 PM on Nov. 24, 2010