Your personal island to get away from it all ................... what would you have on it?

If you had a place you could go to and just regroup what/ whom would it have on it .
Everything you have at home would be taken care of by a surrogate person whom does everything just like you looks and all.

karing4elmas

Asked by karing4elmas at 12:47 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• At this exact moment I'm going with... Vodka... its one of those days
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 12:48 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Six of the most gorgeous, sexually experienced men on the planet...one six so I can rest on the seventh day...lol
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 12:50 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• NO people, NO PHONE, no questions!!!!

It would have a stocked library, all the foods I love and others I have never tried. It would have a haren-looking bed, curtains. It would have beautiful scenery and I'd be able to see the ocean (not Russia) from my front porch. It would have a warm climate, absolutely NO SNOW.

WOW, I'm gonna keep thinking about this and hopefully dream about it later!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 12:51 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Hmmm I want a comfy reclining patio chair so I can sit and watch the waves, copious amounts of chocolate, and there has to be booze - Lots of Booze! And maybe some good reading material and some hunky 'eye candy' so I don't get bored......
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:53 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• yep, lots of alcohol & music...maybe an open dance hall on the beach. Gardens galore, my favorite people in the whole wide world, maybe some go carts & motorcycles to get around in. Got to have boats, don't want to be on an island without some cool boats. Lots of nanny's for all my friends who have kids, some good fishing rods... and of course, a super bitchin natural-esqu house that is %100 green with many bedrooms for all my loved ones.

That's all i got off the top of my head....that was fun daydreaming about it!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:53 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• A personal chef, a personal trainer, books, an endless supply of chocolate & Strawberry Smirnoff Ice (not mixed of course) and a bed that wont kill my back by morning! :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 12:54 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• My Kindle, wifi, a full spa, make sure the water is 90 degrees or better. My ipod, my camera, laptop. All the creature comforts and a swim up bar/resturant...just allllll by myself!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:11 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• A house with a pool that over looks the ocean...waiter to bring me cocktails, I do not want phones or tv;s to be anywhere near me and massages by some hunky guy with an accent
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:49 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• My ipod and charger, all the books I would love to read, endless strawberry -vodka-lemonade, a personal chef, a nice view, no rain, no phone, maybe my DVR so I could catch up on Biggest loser.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 2:02 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Ooooh, this is a good one.  I have plenty of ideas I am sure, but... for now....there has to be a sexy god of a man who will be able to do gourmet meals (there'd have to be some makeshift gourmet kitchen some how and whatever ingredients we need) and he has to have just an apron on when he is cooking for me while I watch him with a cocktail in my hand as I lay in a nearby hammock.  He also has to be able to massage me on occasion (I prefer that he is licensed).  I also would love to have Leonardo DiCaprio wooing me and then both of the fellas can compete for my attention.wink

mommieGem

Answer by mommieGem at 2:18 PM on Nov. 24, 2010