Is anyone else late, but getting negative tests and just waiting?

I am on CD36, which is 8 days late for my average cycle length, 5 days late from my longest recent cycle. When I say recent, I mean in over a year - I gave birth in Oct 2008 and my cycles took a few to even out once they resumed starting in Jan 2009. So it's been about a year and a half of normal cycles. I have PCOS, which has been kept under control, and miscarried 3 times prior to my successful pregnancy. With my one successful pregnancy I didn't get my BFP until 18DPO - but I hadn't been testing every day, I had tested at 14DPO, got a negative, and just assumed my body was being wacky due to the PCOS.
Anyway, so around a week late, though I don't know time of ovulation since I haven't been charting - we just started not preventing. Good chance that we DTD around the right time though. Usually I spot for a couple days before AF shows up, but I haven't seen so much as a speck. Skin is super oily, even my scalp. I haven't had breakouts this bad in years. Bit crampy, bit more tired than usual, dizzy now and then but no nausea. Just started having hot flashes today, too. Other than that, no symptoms. Just this infernal lateness and negative tests - one on CD31 (Friday Nov 19), CD33(Sunday Nov 21) and one today(Wednesday Nov 25.)
It's so frustrating, no period, but no positives either. Not even a hint of a line. Not even an evap line to tease me. What do you think? Pregnant and just not getting positives? or just having a bad cycle?

I can't reasonably go to the doctor until after at least CD42, which is my longest EVER non-miscarriage cycle, and that was the first cycle after giving birth. I'm thinking about buying some first response tests instead of these dollar tree ones, but I feel like it's stupid, if I don't even get a faint positive on the $ ones, am I really going to get a positive with the more expensive ones? *sigh* I'm dyin here. Somebody wait with me. LOL.

FluffyMamaBunny

Asked by FluffyMamaBunny at 1:02 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I am right there with you this month and I am just as confused. I wish you the best! :) hope you get your BFP soon!
    AFMF920

Answer by AFMF920 at 2:55 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• i am afraid to test but i am not late yet just having a lot of sickness and my boobs hurt way worse than when i am expecting my period or ovulationg plus i am craving foods i dont normally eat and want to vomit when i where body spray i think its ovious i am expecting a child :)
    nandy90

Answer by nandy90 at 1:21 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• When is your period supposed to show?
    FluffyMamaBunny

Comment by FluffyMamaBunny (original poster) at 1:52 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Yes, that is very hard...! Wishing you the best!
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 1:41 PM on Nov. 26, 2010