Dinner...before THE dinner.

It has been tradition in my family that on the Eve of TG we order Chinese food. Kind of like having something far far off from turkey. Since we will be eating it for days on end. Do you have any traditions like this one?

salexander

Asked by salexander at 1:06 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• no, we don't. never really gave much thought about it, and we never eat turkey anyway so we don't mind having it for days on end. tonight i just took some chicken out and will probably make enchiladas.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:09 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• No, but I was thinking of this myself. I think I will make pizza for dinner as we had Thai last night.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 1:12 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Tonight we happen to be going out, which isn't the norm, usually I absolutely declare tonight 'take-out' night, just too much to do to bother with cooking and dishes and all that.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:29 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I never thought about having a special pre-Thanksgiving dinner, for me it is just another day
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:46 PM on Nov. 24, 2010