Do you eat the day of?

Our dinner is at 4 this year, but we have to be there by 2 for appetizers. I usually don't eat that day, I want to save room for one of the best meals of the year. Do you eat anything before Thanks Giving Dinner?

salexander

Asked by salexander at 1:08 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We have an early dinner at my MIL's house and I always eat breakfast before I go. The company (and the food really) is not that great and doesn't make for a big happy family kind of meal. It's sad, but it's true.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 1:09 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Yes. I have to eat breakfast or I feel dizzy. The kids would be crabby messes if they didn't eat.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:09 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• i never have an appetite in the morning and my mom usually serves her dinner early around noon or one so i won't need to eat. i will feed the kids though because they should have breakfast. and ill probably pick at stuff while im helping mom in the kitchen =)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:11 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Yup..I have to eat!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:18 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• No.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 1:32 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• If there is company from out of town i make a big breakfast and then appetizers then turkey around 4
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:43 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• THANKSGIVING....one word. Yes, two small meals at breakfast and lunch, then dinner. It is not healthy to skip meals. I don't overeat at all, even when it is Thanksgiving.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 6:16 PM on Nov. 24, 2010