How do I get my mil not be so snotty towards me during the holidays?

She wanted my husband to take her clothes shopping. My husband never told me anything. He took me instead and now she is giving me the cold shoulder. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I will be spending it with her and her sister's family.Help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• she is not mad at you but your hubby she ask him and she was hurt that he was not there for her,make joke about he has no tast in woman clothing all he knows if it covers the body it's doing it's job and laugh about it she will light up ,and tell your hubby your mom wanted you not me ,
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 12:33 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Get her drunk. Soak a cake with brandy and offer her a peice every time you stand up.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 1:16 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Hire a hitman!!! LOL!!
    mamax4our

Answer by mamax4our at 1:12 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• If she gets snotty I would say "talk to your son about it as he did not tell me you wanted him to take you shopping. " And then if she keeps acting snotty I would stay as far away from her as I could and not let her get to me.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:15 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Be very gracious and kind. Don't look for a problem and maybe you won't find it.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 1:13 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I have no clue i have the same problem. let me know if you do find out and mamax4our that was funny made me laugh. so thanx for the laugh
    iluvmymomasboys

Answer by iluvmymomasboys at 1:14 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Be the sweetest little thing you can be and kill her with kindNess and if that doesnt work PUNCH THE B**CH IN THE FACE, im not serious its just something i want to do to my mil. but yeah try killing her with kindness
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 1:15 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Lol please let me know when you find out
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 1:16 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Mamamax4our took the words right out of my mouth...lmfao...
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 1:18 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Kill her with kindness! The worst thing is when you're mad at someone and they act like the don't notice or could care less!
    warrenfamily95

Answer by warrenfamily95 at 1:27 PM on Nov. 24, 2010