kids say the darndest things

My daughter (2) just asked me to draw a horsie I tried my hardest but I'm no artist well my 2 year old says "no no not how you do it I do it" and draws a line on the paper and says "my horsie so pitty " lol what do your kids say that crack you up?

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 1:13 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When my daughter was in first grade (she's almost 17 now) I get a call from her teacher to come down to the school right away. The teacher was very distraught. Apparently my daughter and some other little girl were having a difference of opinion about something and my daughter knows she not allowed to curse, so she turns to the other little girl and says "middle finger to you"...I went with my son, who is five years older than my daughter to see the teacher and we both burst out laughing...much to the teachers disapproval. My son turns to me and says "wow...I can't believe it...so young and she's already finding loop holes."
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 1:16 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Mine talks like a cave man. ---- Mom! Hi. Me. Shoes. Ready.
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 1:23 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I used to work at a preschool so I heard so many funny things. Once when i was working we went outside to play. It was really windy outside and the kids were running around saying "a tomato is coming a tomato is coming", They thought a tornado was coming. One little 4yr old girl came up to me in a whimpering cry and said "I don't want a tomato to come, I don't even like tomatoes."

Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 1:29 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• One day my 4 yr old daughter was getting into something that she wasn't supposed to and my dh slapped her hand and she comes to me crying "Daddy slapped my heart and broke it, now i'm sad" I couldn't help but laugh, she already knows how to pull a guilt trip.
    saydeejo

Answer by saydeejo at 1:32 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• My son names things the most bizzare names. He has a stuffed horse and when I asked him the name he thought about it and said um Harvey. Weird I tell ya!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:48 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• For some reason, my 3 year old calls my stomach, my "booty." I think he was initially trying to say belly but now the word has stuck. So now whenever he sees me change my shirt, he laughs hysterically and yells "EWWWW!!! You're booty!!"
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 3:35 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• *your
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 3:36 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• My son recently told me that I gave him the wrong middle name. He believes his middle name should be Alligator!
    MotoStar

Answer by MotoStar at 3:37 PM on Nov. 24, 2010