• In the Spotlight:

im confused

i recently had a miscarriage in aug. i found out that i am 9 weeks pregnant when i went to the doctors 2 weeks ago they said i am going to miscarry this baby to due to the fact that the yolk sac was small and had no fetal pole. i am hungry ALL the time i am nautious at times and my nipples are sore, are those good signs? i cant handle another miscarriage,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• those are just normal symptoms of pregnancy they don't guarentee that you won't miscarry they are just there due to the hormones running through your body
    nandy90

Answer by nandy90 at 1:18 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I would go for another ultrasound. You could have just been not as far along as you thought.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:19 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• with the last miscarriage the symptoms went away, i go for another ultrasound friday but i am really scared
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:20 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• They are good signs, but thats not a gaurentee that you will not miscarry. I miscarried twice 2 years after my 1st son and now have another little boy that's 4 1/2 months. As hard as it is try and relax and just know that whatever happens will happen. You will have a succesfull pregnancy if not this one with another one... I'm sorry
    mlmsm928

Answer by mlmsm928 at 1:22 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• You never know. Anything can happen. Prayers going up for you and your family.
    Mena929

Answer by Mena929 at 1:26 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Try not to worry until you absolutely have to and I wish you lots of luck!!
    michellesgirls2

Answer by michellesgirls2 at 1:27 PM on Nov. 24, 2010