Do you need..

a tangible change of the seasons? I mean I grew up in OH where we have significant changes in weather with the seasons. I don't think it would be fall or winter/Christmas without cold and snow, turning of leaves etc. If I moved to AZ I would love the heat..summer is my fave, but I would want to be home for the snow for Christmas.

salexander

Asked by salexander at 1:26 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Obviously not, since I have lived in Miami all my life, but it would be nice to have change...

Answer by older at 1:27 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• No. I moved from IL to Las Vegas. I am so happy to not have a real winter.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:29 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I would be just fine without the cold and snow... Our winters here are horrible because most of the time it's ice, and that's just plain dangerous. When Hubby and I are old and retired we're moving to a warm climate. I can make it look like the Holidays anywhere we are..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:32 PM on Nov. 24, 2010