Did sex change at the end of pregnancy for you or is it just me? adult content

Did anyone experience that sex died when you hit the third trimester. The postitions are limited and even ones that are okay one day are not okay the next. I'm tired and he is taking forever, or afterwards, maybe just me but the baby pushes so hard and it becomes so painful, so I'm in agony and he is worried that he hurt me which hinders him wanting to touch me again.

Any suggestions to bring life back into sex, because we use to love it and now we both hate it. :(

AshBaldwin011

Asked by AshBaldwin011 at 1:29 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sex is forever evolving, it doesn't necessarily means it is a bad thing, where there was once fire there is still smoke, ignite the flame when the time is right. Go back to what you use to do before your kids were born.

Answer by older at 1:33 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• It wasn't that in to it in my third trimester either. Oral , massages and alot of good ole hand rubbing worked. Penetration isn't always necessary. Also check out different sex moves. Online at Cosmopolitan they have like a 99 different sex positions, and some are perfect for pregnant woman because you don't have to be on your belly and he doesn't have to be on top of you.

Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 1:42 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I was more into it than ever. I didn't have any issues with any positions...the belly never got in our way. It was never painful for me. I'm sorry I can't be of more help.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 1:55 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Try scooting to the edge of the bed and him standing while you have sex, that way the baby is all the way towards the back and not pushing down so much... and to get him to go faster, I suggest making a lot of noise.... if this is still too painful or inconvenient... massage one another... we had to do that during both of my pregnancies- hope that helps!
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 3:40 PM on Nov. 24, 2010