Books....

Hi ladies! I love to read and am looking for some recommendations. I'll read just about anything if it sounds interesting to me.
I can't wait to hear your suggestions!!

TARARENEE

Asked by TARARENEE at 1:32 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Have you ever read anything by Neil Gaiman? His stuff is weird. I like his book, "American Gods". Otherwise I read Forgotten Realms.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 1:37 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I haven't, but I'll check him out! Thanks!
    TARARENEE

Comment by TARARENEE (original poster) at 1:39 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I love art-related books but that is my main interest. I could get lost for hours in a library. I buy books at the thrift shops. I have always enjoyed John Irving, Stephen King, Anne Rice.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:44 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I love to read. I can't think of anything off the top of my head.. but I'm at the library all the time looking titles up :-)
    mz_erica03

Answer by mz_erica03 at 3:52 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Have you ever read a book called "Ba Humbug" the story of PT Barnum...it's amazing.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 3:55 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• John Grisham, Stephen King, Dan Brown...
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 5:36 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• If you want a good series that will keep you on the edge of your seat, with love time travel and with history written in and wondering how the hell it's going to end while hoping the book will get longer then check out Diana Gabaldon series Outlander - Book 1. Currently she is writing book 8 in this series.

emerald53197

Answer by emerald53197 at 11:56 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• The Shack, The Deep End of the Ocean, LOVED Three Weeks with My Brother. Since it's the season, how about A Famiy Christmas by Caroline Kennedy.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 9:43 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I love Neil Gaiman too. I've read all his books and acouple Sandman comics too. If you like fantasy at all Jim Butchers Dresden Series is wonderful.
    almightycookie

Answer by almightycookie at 9:13 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I tried to read The Shack, couldn't get into it.. I love fantasy! I'm actually waiting for Charlaine Harris's 11 book in the Sookie Stackhouse series to come out.
    TARARENEE

Comment by TARARENEE (original poster) at 9:19 PM on Nov. 25, 2010