SHOULD I STAY HOME SICK FOR THANKSGIVING

I HAVE BEEN SICK FOR A WEEK WITH VOMITING OF AND ON, DIARIA, STUFFY RUNNING NOSE, AND COUGHING. I AM ON ANTIBIOTICS AND STILL SICK. I LIVE IN LONGVIEW, WA, AND THANKSGIVING IS UP IN MARYSVIL THIS YEAR MEETING MY BOYFRIENDS, DADS SIDE OF THE FAMILY THAT I HAVE NEVER MEET. HE GOT HIS BOYS FROM ESTACADA, OR YESTERDAY AND HE WANTS TO LEAVE FOR PUYALLUP AND STAY THE NIGHT AT HIS DADS WHICH HIS WIFE IS DIEYING OF CANCER WICH HAS JUST RESENTLY SPREDED TO A DIFFERENT ORGAN.. I AM AFRAID OF GETTING HER SICK?? SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Holidays

• Stay home. Let him go.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:37 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Yeah, I'd say to stay home too... Hope you feel better
    He might even want to stay too-because he could be carrying some of the sicky germs.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 1:42 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• No question stay home they don't need that in the house. Even if she wasn't sick I would say stay home. You would be miserable on the trip.
    mommy2boys03

Answer by mommy2boys03 at 1:55 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Stay home and let him go see his family. You don't want to spread what you have and you really aren't up to a long trip either. Get better soon. (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:37 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Definitely Stay home. Let him go & you call to wish everyone Happy Thanksgiving & explain that you have a stomach virus & you don't want to get anyone else sick.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:44 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• BTW, Sorry hope you feel better :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:45 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Oh my -all things considered .. probably. : ( sorry youre sick get well soon!
    3gr8tKids

Answer by 3gr8tKids at 1:47 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Stay home momma.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 1:53 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Hope you feel well soon. Let him go and you stay home with some soup and your pillow! And drink plenty of fluids!
    chris219

Answer by chris219 at 7:29 PM on Nov. 24, 2010