My daughter will not listen

My daughter turned 2 in july. She does not listen whatsoever to anyone, she gets into everything. She doesnt understand no or time out, or spankings or anything. I cant her her to stop climbing on things, or stop grabbing peoples food off of their plate, or grab peoples drinks. She cant occupy herself for even a minute (litterally). If I take my eye off her for a second shell do something. Even when Im feeding her and look away for a second because my hubby said something, shell flip over her plate. she wont stop throwing everything she picks up. Im at the end of my wits here. Im pregnant with my second one now and Im not sure Ill be able to handle the second one. I cant get her to behave at all!!!! She has lots of energy and doesnt stop all day. I dont know what to do here.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Have you talked to her pediatrician about this? They will most likely be able to help you find some programs and groups to help you get through this period. All children are different your second one may just turn out to be the calmest child ever who knows what will happen but you can get through it. It will be a tough road but stay strong and calm and continue to try to help your daughter.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 3:48 PM on Nov. 24, 2010