Feed the world

I was in high school from 1980-1984, a true child of the 80's. On the 25th of Nov 1984 some of the people I looked up to the most, got together and made a record to raise money for the starving children of the world. I am now 44, and to this day, that song speaks to me. Strange how something so simple can have such a profound meaning in a young girls life.
I was around when MTV actually played music videos lol. Music is such a powerful thing, especially for a young person.
Do you have a song that has stuck with you all your years?
I don't feel old, and it is funny for me when 80's are refered to classics.

salexander

Asked by salexander at 1:42 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I also love that song. I get chills when I hear it and I sing my heart out. I loved that video! I graduated HS in 1983. I'm even older than you!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:49 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I'm a music junkie, so a lot of songs have stuck with me over the years. But if i has to pick one it would be " Let the good times roll " by the cars.  I was only five when i owned that tape , it along with talking heads " stop making sense " were my first , and still remain some of my favorite.

sulkygirl79

Answer by sulkygirl79 at 3:17 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Great song.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 4:28 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• i love music! BOB MARLEY'S CONCRETE JUNGLE and SEALS'S KISS FROM A ROSE
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 2:31 AM on Nov. 25, 2010