How do you know when someone is jealous of you??

mamacita69930

Asked by mamacita69930 at 1:50 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• They accuse YOU of being jealous of THEM. It's quite amusing really..they see how content and happy you are, hate that they aren't, and when you tell their crazy butt to piss off, they say you're jealous of what they have. How is that even possible, if you've got everything you have ever wanted? And by "you" I mean "me"..cause this exact thing happened to me with some nutjob I met on here and in person. Her accusations proved herself to be the jealous one. *shrug* Some people.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 2:57 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• They try to make themselves look 'better' than you. Or, they try to mimic you (be just like you). Or, they try to degrade you down to make themselves feel better or look better. They spread rumors. Their overall bodylanguage toward you.
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 1:55 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• well that is easy to tell in my opinion, usually they are negative towards the thoings you do, for instance thre is a grl I know who doesnt like me, for only God knows why, and she actually said that I am too clean, and that it makes other wives look bad! If that isnt simply jealousy, I dont know what is!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 1:56 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• And what CandyHorse said..I have been through that way too many times to count.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 2:58 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• A better questions is Why Do You Care?

I love Proust's quip: what you think of me is NONE of my business.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 2:58 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• This is really so surprising LC. Please question and answer section. If you want to debate my question go under that section and find questions that you can debate.I have been on this site way to long to know you want me to answer you and then go back and forth. Sorry. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated. AJ I had the same thing happened to me. I loved your answer.Candyhorse that is a great answer too.
    mamacita69930

Comment by mamacita69930 (original poster) at 3:35 PM on Nov. 24, 2010