could i be pregnant?

I started my last period on 11-1-10 and I have been having cramping, tummy sickness, breasts pain, my nipples have been hurting really bad - sometimes it hurts to wear my bra. Like I said Ive had all of these symptoms since i started my last period and the some of them stop and come back. For example on sunday and monday i didnt have ne cramping or tummy sickness. Yesterday the cramping was hardly there, and I also felt a slight pain in my lower left abdomen area. Today I have a headache and a backache, super tired. I know ya'll dont know if I am or Im not but in your opinion does it sound like my chaces are good?

aquagirl877

Asked by aquagirl877 at 1:51 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• take a pregnancy test is the only way to find out............
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:06 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I wish you luck with being pregnant. I loved being prego. ! :-) but these symptoms could also be from a cyst on your ovary. I get these all the time. But there is only one way to know..... take a test.
    bryoungker

Answer by bryoungker at 3:57 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Good luck! Take a test to find out!
    Denise859

Answer by Denise859 at 10:37 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• It is very possible.... The best way to tell would be to take a pregnancy test a week after your next period is supposed to roll around... if you are like me though, you might need to take a blood test if your symptoms still persist... Mine won't show up on pee tests... at least till I am at least 5 months along... Best of Luck and praying for you!
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 1:40 PM on Nov. 26, 2010