I am 37 weeks pregnant.

Im keeping high blood pressure and staying sick so the doctor is inducing me on wendsday. I am aready one centemeter but im feeling a lot more pressure down below and my husband says it feels different to him also. i just got a big spurt of enegy . could i be get closer or is it nothing? we walked almost a mile or more today and had sex to help be more prepared for the big day!

shorty102887

Asked by shorty102887 at 2:38 PM on Jul. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You could be getting closer! Good luck!
    GothyMama

Answer by GothyMama at 2:42 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• Big spurt of energy is good, also keep walking and that will most likely speed the labor up.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:31 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• I had a huge energy spurt where I done all my gardening, it was a mess considering I'd only moved in and the last ppl had never looked after it, that night my waters broke and a few hours later my son was born. Good luck x
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 4:10 PM on Jul. 5, 2008