does any of u moms have crazy periods

ok i had paragard in i was on my period since august. i have bn to the dr had the paragard removed. im still bleeding. my dr put me on bc pills 2 a day , 3 a day, then 4 a day. omg i cnt take anymore pills all they have done is made me sick and i havent stopd bleedin. i got back to the dr dec 3 mayb some 1 has had this or kknow some1 who has bn on this long.

MamaCoun

Asked by MamaCoun at 2:11 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Health

• I had a friend that done that after a tubal ligation. The done an ablasion on her and it helped. But an ablasion will eliminate your chances of ever being pregnant again. Did they make sure that the paragard ( I am assuming is an IUD) didn't do damage that is causing the bleeding? Good luck! I will be thinking about you!
    NDNichol

Answer by NDNichol at 2:18 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• im not worried bout getn pregnant again i have 2 and we r done. yes it was an iud . they said it didnt but im still bleedin. nothing they have done has made me stop bleedin. i just wanna stop bleedn bc it has draind me alot.
    MamaCoun

Comment by MamaCoun (original poster) at 2:22 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Yep! My last child was born 10 month ago and my periods are nuts!
    KristeV

Answer by KristeV at 3:51 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• nope, mine have always been regular with the exception of one month, when i tried BC... just doesn't pay to mess with your body's hormones.
    asil

Answer by asil at 7:06 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• my period is horrible
    AngryLittleLola

Answer by AngryLittleLola at 10:51 PM on Nov. 24, 2010