Do you regret voting for Obama?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• arrg the keys moved! Pictures, Images and Photos
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 2:15 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

AtHomeMommy-3

AtHomeMommy-3

• Absolutely not! None of my kids are either. He is saving my life. I am a cancer patient whose insurance company dropped because I had to give up my job for surgeries and treatments. Insurance companies wouldn't touch me because I was considered pre-existing. Do you know how much surgeries, chemo treatments, labs, ct-sacnas & PET scans cost?!?!?! Thankfully, he is bringing regulation back to the insurance companies where they can't do this to people anymore. So, I get to live to see my kids get married and enjoy my grandchildren. In this country under the Bush Boys, only the wealthy were allowed to live in the event of a heath crisis such as mine.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 2:17 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• *ct-scans...sorry for the typo.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 2:18 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Anonymous, darling. You are on a roll with the Obama questions. First of all, I don't think you are a moron if you voted for Obama. I think that everyone who did wanted to see a change. Secondly, I do not regret one bit voting for him because he has tremendously slowed down a freight train that was going to hit a brick wall. Now, could things be better? Of course they can, that's with any President. But I really believe that he has helped more than hurt. He had a tremendous load thrown in his lap and the people who did not like him, they thought that he was going to fix the problem overnight. It takes a little time to fix the gigantic mess that this country is in. I think what he needs to do is to tell all the people that are so against him to " Shut the fuck up and sit your ass down. I trying to fix this shit for your stupid, uneducated ass!"
    mamax4our

Answer by mamax4our at 2:22 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• And for that person who voted down my answer, yes my dear I am talking about YOU!!!
    mamax4our

Answer by mamax4our at 2:38 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Nothing to regret, I didn't make that mistake.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:22 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Not at all.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:59 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• No, I don't regret it and I will do it again.
    My choice is reinforced every time I read the posts at CM....those posts by Conservatives Moms. :-)
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 4:46 PM on Nov. 24, 2010