Anyone else feeling cooped and lonely?

I realize that we are all on this site to connect with other moms. I am new to cafemom and would love to hear about the success stories of friends you have met through this site. I joined hoping to meet other moms around my age. I have been struggling with the loneliness of being a stay at home mom with a husband who works long hours. Please do share your positive experiences here!

Lillybean09

Asked by Lillybean09 at 2:38 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• I haven't had a lot of positive experiences here..but here's a bump and big WELCOME! =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 2:42 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Oh, and I am also a SAHM with a Husband who works long hours..so I feel ya.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 2:44 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Well thanks! I am sorry to hear you are in the same boat, but it makes it easier to know that I am not the only one!!
    Lillybean09

Comment by Lillybean09 (original poster) at 2:47 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I just signed up yesterday because I am so bored and lonely and frustrated. nobody replies to my questions though or wants to relate. idk. I just sit here and reply to everything, no one has wanted to be my friend yet.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 5:40 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• SAHM here with 4 kids, and a military husband, so I understand, but I love what I do, you just need to find yourself!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 7:52 AM on Nov. 25, 2010