i had my fist child and now that it been 3 years now i been trying to get pregnat and i just cant will prenatal help me

angelique190

Asked by angelique190 at 3:01 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Health

• Prenatal vitamins are recommended for before and during pregnancy. They are mostly for helping prevent certain birth defects that result from lack of vitamins and minerals...specifically folic acid. If you are trying to concieve, you should be taking them. As far as it HELPING you to get pregnant...it may or may not. A healthy mother is more likely to concieve and carry a baby to term, so if you have a healthy amount of nutrients in your system, it definitely won't hurt!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 3:05 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• how long have you been trying? if you have health insurance talk to your gyno s/he will tell you your options
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 3:12 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• thanks for givng me an answer
    angelique190

Comment by angelique190 (original poster) at 3:14 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• it's not going to help you get preggers, but it best if you are trying to be taking it.
    asil

Answer by asil at 7:04 PM on Nov. 24, 2010