MEOW, who cut deeper, Barbara Bush or Sarah Palin?

Sarah Palin didn't much care for former first lady Barbara Bush's suggestion that she "stay in Alaska" instead of running for president in 2012.

In an interview Wednesday with radio host Laura Ingraham, Palin insisted that she loves the Bush family but called them "blue bloods who want to pick and choose their winners instead of allow competition to pick and choose the winners."

"I think the majority of Americans don't want to put up with the blue bloods," Palin told Ingraham. "And I say it with all due respect, because I love the Bushes. "

Asked why the Bush family is trying to "kneecap" her, Palin responded, "I don't know. Competition is good. … These folks trying to shoot internally makes no sense, but that's the way they roll."

You can hear the audio below:

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 3:18 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• sweet-a-kins

Comment by sweet-a-kins (original poster) at 3:19 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• The Bush family has a VERY shady legacy .... I wouldn't trust Barbara as far as I can throw her.
    Gal51

Answer by Gal51 at 3:51 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• The Bush family has a VERY shady legacy .... I wouldn't trust Barbara as far as I can throw her

I never had an opinion on her one way or the other until she did an interview with H.W about the family....I came away from it thinking she was not a nice lady. I do however like George H.W.....

sweet-a-kins

Comment by sweet-a-kins (original poster) at 3:53 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Barbras comment I figure was either made out to seem what it wasn't.If i'm wrong then I think it was pretty tacky of her.I liked Palins response.I am sure liberals are throwing this out all over.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:06 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Barbara*
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:08 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Barbara on Sarah Palin in her own words tn...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TNVB3SgyX8

sweet-a-kins

Comment by sweet-a-kins (original poster) at 4:10 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

Sorry, but I have to call BS
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:11 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Sorry, but I have to call BS

Don't take my word for it .... go research it ... start with Prescott Bush.
    Gal51

Answer by Gal51 at 4:30 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I have researched it Gal, but you must know the difference between real and conspiracy theory.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:36 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• ALL politicians are ruthless and the women are catty. I can't decide whch one is worse. I think it is a tie.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 5:40 PM on Nov. 24, 2010