All who voted for Obama, or who don't wanna argue...

Just wondering what changes do you think he will bring in to effect? I don't wanna argue, just hear good things.... Can't we just talk about the good to open our eyes to possibilities without arguing? There is nothing we can do to change it, just hang on to this endless ride that we call life. With a smile on my face I always put worries in God's hands =o)
But no worries about this..

jeepwranglrbabe

Asked by jeepwranglrbabe at 1:13 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Pt 1 of 2

He already made some change! He has changed History for the good.Haven't you all paid attention to him since he ran for president. look at the way this country has gotten over the injustice that a black man suffered.Minus the ignorant. Now finally can African-Americans take a part of the america they died in,sweat,blood and guts & Be proud of this country.Did you see the white women crying along with ederly black women...side by side.Did you see the masses? Did you see the peace on his election night.Did you all notice that the dollar went up since election?

loriec

Answer by loriec at 1:40 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I did not vote for Obama. I hope that the divide and issues of race will improve and the hope for people who felt little inclusion in the government process and responsibility for it will improve.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I'm looking forward to a smart president being able to sit down with other world leaders & regain some of the respect that we've lost through the last several years.
    mockinbird

Answer by mockinbird at 1:19 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I am hoping for the gaining of respect... and care for the elderly..
    jeepwranglrbabe

Answer by jeepwranglrbabe at 1:20 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I'm hoping for improved and affordable healthcare for all; I'm hoping for an improved international reputation; I'm hoping that people will be ale to keep their homes and not end up in forclosure. I'm hopeful.
    Gilagirl

Answer by Gilagirl at 1:23 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I hope my daughter will have a brighter future and a better world to live in.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 1:26 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• healthcare reform... i'm hoping that something happens to help our countries crisis!! it's sad when i can go to cuba and get better healthcare than here in america!
    AudlyLuvly

Answer by AudlyLuvly at 1:27 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I am hoping to see us as a country get are selves out of the current situation and improve. Anything is possible from there...
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 1:36 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• pt 2 of 2

Did you notice that the world leaders want to give obama a chance,he will have a better time as president because the world accepts him. In kenya they have dedicated a day to him. Have you noticed oil prices lately?(Obama had already met with Saudi's.) See Obama already was well received in other nations and they already planned to renegotiate with Obama if he became president. This man has taken the world by storm and is so humble,cool and collect. So you see Change is in progress now that he has won we will see "The power of the pen is mighter than the sword."
    loriec

Answer by loriec at 1:41 PM on Nov. 5, 2008