Make him Jealous??

I'm wondering if making my hubby "jealous" would spark some level of him "stepping things up" in the relationship area. He has been not very good at all at romancing me in ANY way. Does not seem to appreciate me. Cannot pay a compliment. Never notices anything special I do with hair, body..whatever. He has always been this way, and I'm getting fed up. I know I married him...but....would making him a bit jealous do anything to help this? If so, what should I do??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• ???? IDK
    angie3897

Answer by angie3897 at 3:22 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• making him jealous will just cause problems....
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:22 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• No , trust me it doesn't work and creats more problems instead of fixing them. Try just talking to him and telling him what you just told us.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 3:23 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• It'll make him angry and push him more away from you
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 3:24 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Agree with Mommy of two.... will only cause more problems. You need to talk to him and tell him how you feel. Try using sentences that start with "I" and not "you".... this will make him feel like you are attacking by starting out with "you..."
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 3:24 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Has he always been like this? Is so, you got what you settled for. You cannot expect him to change now.

as for making him jealous...you are asking for trouble and for him to suspect you of cheating.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:25 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• No, it would make him angry and would make things worse. You might try wearing something sexy in the bedroom or getting in the shower with him. That would get your point across.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 3:26 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Playing games is for highschoolers, In a marriage you should be honest and forthcoming-if you want to play games then you have to be prepared to lose.
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 3:33 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Sometimes men to be reminded how sexy and wonderful we still are ( they do see us everyday). My husband rarely notices small difference in me either. not that i ever did this or would but i have thought about paying a very hot guy to ask for my phone number in front of my husband. i know it sounds pathetic. but it may help him see you in a renewed light. since he normally doesn't pay compliments, asking for them just won't feel the same. wish i had better advice.
    nonni2

Answer by nonni2 at 3:40 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Some guys just aren't romantic. And,---many women ARE. It's unfortunate. If you're a romantic, you need another romantic to fulfill you---THE END. Hon,---I feel sorry for you. And,---I don't think making him jealous will help. If he's not passionate,he may not even get that jealous---JEALOUSY IS A PASSIONATE EMOTION !
    IndigoRose

Answer by IndigoRose at 3:47 PM on Nov. 24, 2010