is this a head trip or does my husband seriously have no boundaries.

so i wrote a few questions ago that my husband made a secret email account and then hid it , to write to some female star.. any way.. he says the he " did not deliberately deceive me" and that his intentions were only to have the star come hang out with the guys and wanted to avoid conflict so he didnt tell me. If creating a secret email account and trying to hide all knowledge of it is not deliberate deceit then i dont know what is..? so i have no reason to be upset be cause he didnt do it on purpose... ug... i cant make him understand what he did was wrong if he really doesnt think it was. he believes that the intention is what matters not the act.. I am just pissed and want your thoughts thanks

NaiveDream

Asked by NaiveDream at 3:55 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• how did you find out about hidden email address
    was his answer to you finding email address this story about the star?
    if he told you about the email then no worries
    if you found out about hidden email and then he said this BS story to cover up his other email address
    he has no boundaries and making you not beleive his story out to be "how can you not believe this"
    imo
    this is a lie to cover his actions of other things
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:31 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• He's e-mailing a CELEBRITY to get her to come hang out with the guys? And he SERIOUSLY thinks he's going to get a response?

Honey... he probably knows he being goofy and doesn't want you to see just HOW goofy he is! Let it GO. NOT worth your time. (Trust me. I'm a big goofy fangirl and there are things about my fannishness that NO ONE is allowed to see. Not even the DOG... who cannot tell anyone anyway!)

Relax. This is on the order of the tween who's embarassed that she still likes dolls.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:07 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• You have every right to be upset. That's like my husband when he said he didn't hurt me on purpose when he cheated because when someone cheats, they do it with no intention of their spouse ever finding out about it. Now what do you think about them apples?
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 4:01 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Either he is an absolute idiot, or he thinks you are. And you are if you buy this BS.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:07 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• he KNOWS he was wrong and is just trying t cover his ass...people dont go out of their way to hide things unless they know its wrong.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 8:25 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I would change his password and not tell him his new one.
    A.Perry

Answer by A.Perry at 4:06 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Many people have fantasies about stars... But, he's being deceitful,---NOT GOOD. I'd be upset.
    IndigoRose

Answer by IndigoRose at 4:06 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• If he only used the account to write some far fetched celebritries that wouldn't show up in a million years... I think you are fine. If he uses is to contact regular women that he could have contact with, then you have a problem.

I have a 2nd email address that my DH doesn't know about. Not that it is a secret, but I use it for things that I wouldn't want to come to my normal email address.

Make sure you aren't making a big deal out of a non-problem
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 4:14 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• ask him if the shoe was on other foot and you and the girls got on line to get male stripper come see the girls for night how would he feel ,two rights don't make a right but a wrong he step over the line of trust and now he should say sorry
    yes hide from you what else has he hide from you there has to be more once a hider always hider
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 11:44 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• If he was trying to avoid conflict why didn't he just say something to you in the first place? Did he really think some "star" was going to come "hang out" with him and his buddies? Sounds to me like he not only has honesty issues but 'reality' issues as well.
    raynestar

Answer by raynestar at 2:45 AM on Nov. 25, 2010