Pot.....mom's, is once in a blue moon okay? What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think it should be legalized.
    IndigoRose

Answer by IndigoRose at 4:07 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• No. It is an illegal substance that is harmful to your health.
    twinkletoes0408

Answer by twinkletoes0408 at 4:07 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Marijuana is not harmful to your health get your facts straight.
    bhoward87

Answer by bhoward87 at 4:08 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• As a mom I would not want any illegal substance in my home. Nothing is worth loosing your kids over.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:09 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Illegal so no as it may not directly be harmful to your health it can make you do stupid careless shit jmo
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 4:12 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Pot IS bad for your health, are you kidding me? Any "smoking" is terribly for you. Just wait till you're 80 and can't breathe because you're coughing up yellow shit.

Occasionally, you can if you want but smoking is bad for you, no matter what it is.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:15 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I guess it depends. My fiance and I went out of town for a night a few weeks ago and we smoked and went to a movie. My son was with my mom at home so it was nowhere around my son and we smoked just a tiny bit so we were still able to function perfectly. If its things like that, I don't see the problem. Drinking is just as bad if not worse.
    Anonymous

• I think its should be legal because there are proven benefits to using it. Smoking is only unhealthy because of smoke. Eating it or making tea can greatly reduce pain, anxiety, nausea, not to mention that it would cure anorexia. (haha) Look it up.
    http://health.msn.com/health-topics/pain-management/rheumatoid-arthritis/slideshow.aspx?cp-documentid=100257141&imageindex=12&q=More+Information+on+Condition+Management
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 4:22 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Smoking pot IS unhealthy. If you're going to do it, DON'T DO IT AT HOME. Leave your kids with family or a sitter and do it at a friends house or something. If you get caught possessing pot or any drug, they can and will take your kids away.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 4:26 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• http://health.msn.com/health-topics/pain-management/rheumatoid-arthritis/slideshow.aspx?cp-documentid=100257141&imageindex=1
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 4:27 PM on Nov. 24, 2010